Can I use my purchased content on more than one PC?

mar10dgmar10dg Posts: 2
edited May 5 in Art Studio

Hi everyone! So, I want to know if I can use my account and the content I purchased with it on multiple pc's? I've tried to read the licensing agreement but sadly, my Legalese is terrible and I feel very insecure about my interpretation of it.

Short history: been playing around with Daz Studio for many years but never had a computer capable enough to do anything good with it, but now I've finally gone and bought myself a modern pc with much more appropriate specs.

I would love to be able to keep using my old machine for basic scene, materials and character design and basically just goofing around and experimenting like I've been doing so far.

So, does the license allow me to install my purchased content on multiple computers?

Thanks in advance.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,354
    edited May 5

Moved to Art Studio as it is not a Daz Studio application issue.

The license is granted to you, not your computer, so yes you can use it on different machines, at least consecutively (as ooposed to having two copies of the application running concurrently, though having it installed on both machines would be fine).

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • mar10dgmar10dg Posts: 2

Richard Haseltine said:

Moved to Art Studio as it is not a Daz Studio application issue.

The license is granted to you, not your computer, so yes you can use it on different machines, at least consecutively (as ooposed to having two copies of the application running concurrently, though having it installed on both machines would be fine).

Wow, that makes me very happy! Now I can at last go and have some fun!

Thank you, Richard!